Nouri Associates, Inc. (NAI) is an international Information Technology Management Consulting, Training, benchmarking and solutions firm founded in 2001. We have a proven track record of successfully serving our clients in IT Management Consulting and ITSM Solution Delivery.
NAI is comprised of a team of highly qualified consultants and educators. Our trainers are highly regarded practitioners with more than eighteen years of field experience. The consulting engagement teams are developed with experienced consultants who are specialists in their field.
Since our consultants have a wide-range of business and technology experience, we can form engagement teams with the right skills and expertise to meet the unique needs of our clients and engagements. Most of our associates have twenty or more years of experience.
We use only proven best-practice consulting methodologies and processes to serve our clients. We bring people, methods, and technology together to provide concise, actionable, and practical consulting assistance and advice to our clients. Our process consulting orientation emphasizes client participation throughout a project and builds commitment towards the solution.
Our clients consider us a valuable, cost-effective alternative to the larger consulting firms for the following reasons:
- Trusted Advisors - Our clients consider us to be trusted advisors. We are known for integrity, trust and reliability.
- The Right Skills - We bring consultants together with the right skills to deliver the results required. NAI is not limited to selecting the team from an unassigned staff of employees who may not have the precise skills needed; we select from the best consultants in California and beyond.
- High Quality - NAI consulting teams are highly qualified. We staff our engagements with senior consultants whose years of experience in industry and consulting provide clients with a proven track record. We do not staff engagements with recent graduates who are receiving on-the-job training.
- Independence - NAI presents truly unbiased and independent advice. NAI is not aligned with any technology, software, or hardware vendor. This is contrary to some firms who have formed close relationships with vendors (Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, and others), who serve as OEM's to hardware vendors, or who sell their own software products.
- Better Value - NAI fees are very competitive. This is due in large part to our low-overhead business model. The result is that we deliver better overall value to our clients.
Nouri Associates, Inc.
One Embarcadero Center Suite 500
San Francisco, CA 94111
Telephone: 1 (888) 556-3618 or 1 (415) 267-7611
Facsimile: 1 (415) 267-6127
email: info @ nouriassociates.com
• • • • • • • •
Copyright © 2005 Nouri Associates, Inc.
Web Architect: Loris Scagliarini • Web Development: www.art-i-zen.com