On-Demand Managed Security Services
Simple Solution for SonicWALL Customers
Today's complex networks, sophisticated threats and legal compliance requirements demand a new level of administration and oversight to maintain a high standard for security, reliability and consistent policy control. Without centralized management, unified policy enforcement, and active monitoring and reporting, organizations are more likely to experience network attacks, outages and security vulnerabilities. The award-winning SonicWALL Global Management System (GMS) helps to manage these risks by offering centralized management of security rules across a distributed environment, redundancy and load balancing, and policy and compliance reporting for deployments of all sizes.
SonicWALL GMS offers a comprehensive solution for managing deployments that range from just a few to as many as thousands of appliances that span SonicWALL's security platforms. Through a simple Web interface, IT administrators and managed service providers have access to:
- Centralized security, policy and network management
- Active device monitoring and alerting
- Intelligent reporting and activity visualization
- Centralized logging
- Offline management
Managed Security Services
SonicWALL's award-winning Global Management System (GMS) provides small organizations, enterprises and service providers with flexible, powerful and intuitive tools to centralize security policy management for anywhere from several to thousands of remote SonicWALL integrated security gateways, VPN and security services such as gateway anti-virus, anti-spyware intrusion prevention and content filtering.
SonicWALL ViewPoint reporting software gives administrators instant insight into network security status through easy-to-understand real-time and historical reports on a comprehensive set of monitored functions. ViewPoint helps organizations recognize suspicious activity and enhance employee productivity by providing summaries of network attacks and reports on user behavior that identify time-wasting and bandwidth-intensive activities.
- Centralized Reporting – Provides graphical reporting of firewall and network activities. Network administrators can generate a wide range of informative real- time and historical reports to provide insight into usage trends and security events.
- Enhance Staff Productivity – Employee efficiency and productivity can be increased with the use of a centralized management platform.
- Reduced Operating Costs – Network and security management can lower IT operating costs and offer ultimate protection for clients.
- Predictable Costs – For a manageable and predictable monthly fee, SonicWALL GMS Management allows SonicWALL resellers to create the same advantages and efficiencies for their clients that larger companies have derived for years.
- Predictable Operations – A sound management tool can minimize downtime, improve customer service and streamline performance.
- A Single Source Solution – One comprehensive management solution for your entire SonicWALL firewall infrastructure.
• • • • • • • • l; •
Copyright © 2005 Nouri Associates, Inc.
Web Architect: Loris Scagliarini • Web Development: www.art-i-zen.com