- ITIL Based Methodology and Toolset
- On Demand Reporting
- Above industry average customer satisfaction ratings
- Help Desk Institute Certified Engineers ensure you customer issues are resolved by courteous, knowledgeable experts.
- Leverages our MSP Alliance Accredited NOC
- Proven call-taking and problem-solving methodology adapted to your client’s needs
- Access to state-of-the-art technology tailored specifically to technology service providers
On-Demand ITL V3 Service Desk
Our On-Demand Service Desk solution uses IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) as a development design document to define applications such as incident, problem, change, release and configuration management as well as a number of extension processes including service request and fulfillment, knowledge management and service level management.
ITIL is an integrated, process-based, best practice framework for delivering and managing IT services. Originally initiated to improve IT service management for the UK central government, it has become relevant to all organizations; public or private sector, large or small, centralized or distributed. Service-now.com provides a basis for automating these processes using a single, simple and flexible toolset.
Recently, the Society of IT Management announced that one of the users of our on-demand Service Desk, "The Central Office of Information (part of the UK government), is more advanced than any other public sector group in meeting ITIL 3 guidelines”. Marc Guy, service delivery manager, for the COI, squarely attributes much of the success to Service-now.com. He has gone on to win The ITSMF Service Management Champion of the year for 2007.
With On Demand software, simply point your browser at an instance established for your company and you are up and running. There is no infrastructure to buy or prepare as it is already in place, running 24X7 at Service-now.com. The great news is that training for users is dramatically reduced by the intuitive, attractive and well thought out UI. Getting from the highest to the lowest level of program detail generally takes no more than two mouse clicks!
One of the most dramatic benefits of employing an On Demand model is the ability to push the costs for managing the application back to the provider. On Demand software companies manage their applications more efficiently than a customer because they have intimate knowledge of the architecture and the environment that the application runs on.
- Over 250,000 issues solved
- Level I and Level II certified and trained analysts
- Flexible operation hours
- Save time
- Increase productivity
- Immediate resolution
- Support almost all desktop applications
- A repository for all user requests including HR, facilities, copiers, telephone, etc.
- All issues are managed by the help desk
- Management reports help measure progress
- Provides a single location to manage all your associates, issues
On-Demand ITSM Service Desk
- Highest Rated Customer Satisfaction by Help Desk Institute
- We consistently score several percentage points higher than other outsource providers using the Help Desk Institutes Customer Satisfaction Index.
- Issue Management
- By tracking all issues, Enterprise Help Desk team members are able to coordinate their work and make sure that issues get resolved in a timely manner. Issues that are not taken care of in timely manner will automatically be escalated.
- Better Focus on Core Competencies
- Allows you to focus on your company's core business competencies
- Reduce or eliminate the need for an internal help desk
- Maximize employee productivity and efficiency
- Resolve issues quickly
- Identifying root cause
- Issues are solved right the first time in a friendly manner
- Augment current onsite resources
- Allow IT to leverage technical and business knowledge to apply technology to business issues
- Powerful desktop sharing tools
- Immediate employee support when they need it
- Tools allow help desk expertise access to computers remotely
- Rapid deployment
- Comprehensive help desk available immediately
- No need to build out an internal Help Desk staff
- Root Cause Identification
- An investigation to determine the cause(s) of a failure or defect by establishing the failure mode and elements responsible for the failure.
- Flexible support hours
- Our standard hours of operation are from 5am – 6pm PST, Monday - Friday.
- We also offer a 24X7 solution.
- Reliable, experienced, customer service-oriented help desk personnel
- Our professional staff with an average of 10 years of combined IT expertise is able to provide a high level of professionalism, integrity and objectivity.
- Management Reports and Trend Analysis
- Customers can obtain status reports, charts and graphs showing trends and problem areas.
- The analysis of data that exhibits an ongoing upward or downward pattern that is not due to seasonality or random noise. Analyzing trends is useful in detecting patterns that could lead to future quality problems, and in forecasting future demand periods.
• • • • • • • • l; •
Copyright © 2005 Nouri Associates, Inc.
Web Architect: Loris Scagliarini • Web Development: www.art-i-zen.com